A BEAUTIFUL GIFT * May 29, 2011

Hi folks! It's me again!!!


I am sooooo happy! 
Yesterday I had a very good day as my daddies had friends over: S'mone, Christina and Robert.

Even though the girls were a bit scared of me, I am very proud of them! One day they gonna love me, I just know... With Robert I had lots of fun and I enjoyed sitting on his feet.


 Guess what, from S'mone and Robert I even got a gift, a Christmas gift, look at it! (we hadn't seen each other since then).  

Isn't that dog mega-cute? I especially love has big fangs, terrier fangs! Looks like me, right?

 

And I got the chance to chat a bit with the ladies: 3 girls, one problem! (the usual girl's stuff, you know...)


Christina is flying across the Atlantic Ocean to NYC on this Friday, wish I could join her and do some shopping at PETCO.

I really hope to see them again very soon!




And tonight I got a nice bath. It was about time...
I dried my fur taking a sun bath on the balcony, mmmhhhh