Photo contest in Frankfurt
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
In the petstore down the street there was a photo shooting today
and my dad Heiko took me there.
Too bad, I did not win the contest.
Of course we all were a bit disappointed and sad,
but it's ok...
I know that my daddies love me.
The winner was a cute Rottweiler puppy.
I posted his picture at the end.

As you can see for the shooting I was wearing my new "Rogz" Fanbelt collar.
Do you like the photo?
During the shooting I didn't move for maybe 3 minutes, well, or was it 3 seconds?
Anyway, I was so doggily excited that I peed on the floor ;-)
Well, I am star! The red carpet just for me!
On facebook people could vote for us:
These were all the dogs whose pictures were taken on that day.
Many, right?


These dogs are the cutest, I think.
This cute Rottweiler puppy was the winner of the contest.
Isn't he adorable?
Isn't he adorable?
Hello!
And last but not least:
Me again! ;-)


.png)


.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)


