News from our Garden * May 28, 2012

What do you think of a litte upday about our green paradise?

Our poppies are busy making lots of flowers...
 Our strawberry bush is having delicious strawberries,
too bad also the blackbirds adore and steal them! :-(
 
 

 I love this yellow flower!
 Here you see pumpkins and "Jungfer in Gruenen"
 Of course we also give some water to the birdies!
Just in case they are thirsty, ooops, it the bowl empty? 
Wow the sun has drunken all the water!
 This is our raised bed.
This year we use it for flowers and thinking of Daddy Troy's grandma Ceola.
 OK, let's get to work...
 Yeah, helping my daddies with the deck on the patio, the area where the rocking chairs stand.
 Uffa, that was lots of sniffing!
Put a fork into my, I am  D-O-N-E! 
 
The next day I had to try it immediately WITH sun!
 
 Mmmmhhhhh, amazing!!