Today I had to go to the vet!
Cool, valid for another year!
It was about time again to get my rabies shot.
She is such a nice lady and the new location is just beautiful.
It is very loungy!
And guess what happened:
A lady brought in a dog that she had found. He did not have any name tag to identify him,
but the doggie was microchipped and they could find the owner very quickly
as the guy was registered with 'Tasso', the Germany animal register.
Cool, right? I was very happy for him.
He was all shy and confused... Poor thing!
I am so happy that my dads have also registered me!
So nothing can happen!
Tierärztliche Praxis Maja Firlè
Emser Straße 40
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Uffa, that tired me out!!!!
The nice thing is that Dr. Firle supports Animals in Emergency!
She treats animals of homeless, very nice!
In 2008 the organisation was founded in order to collect money.






